Home | News|
About Us | About OSS
PDA Maze - Requirements
- Robert Ernst rewrote PDAMaze for the Sharp Zaurus using Qtopia.
Agenda VR3 PDA
- The binary available in the archive was built for SNOW-kernel-based
Agenda VR3s (MIPS Linux)
- The source code will compile for SNOW and non-SNOW Agendas.
Zaurus and iPaq (X-Window)
- A port is available for for ARM Linux systems
with 240x320 resolution and X-Window. (Sharp Zauruses will need the
X11 package installed.)
Desktop Linux and Unix
- The source code will compile for desktop X-Window environments.
- A port is available for Atari ST computer systems.