Home | News|
About Us | About OSS
Donate | Buy Stuff
ICBM3D - Features
- Game Play:
- 1-player 3D action.
- Mouse-controlled gameplay.
- Keyboard-controlled gameplay. (Keyboard settings alterable.)
- Standard missiles.
- Spiralling missiles.
- Splitting missiles.
- Higher levels have more, and faster missiles.
- Levels 50 and above introduce "wind", blowing the smoke around to
- Viewing Modes:
- Mouse-based viewing control.
- View from any point just above to just below your cities.
- View from any point just to each side of your cities.
- View from the point of view of any incoming missile.
- Reduced framerate and "flickery" modes are available to improve
game speed and playability.
- Easy support for different languages. (Distributed with English).
- Source Code:
- ICBM3D comes as C source code.
#define's are used, so you can tweak the gameplay
and some defaults at compile time.