Home | News|
About Us | About OSS
Agendaroids - Features
This game was created specifically with the Agenda VR3
Linux-based PDA in mind, but since it is plain Xlib code, it should
work on almost any Linux- or Unix-based computer, including
Compaq iPaq PDAs running Linux and X-Window, as well as
Sharp Zaurus Linux-based PDAs with X-Window installed.
- Smooth vector graphics
- Dark-on-light display; better for greyscale LCD screens
- Light-on-dark display for monitors and color LCDs
- Looks really cool with the backlight on!
- Rotating asteroids
- Fast, table-based trigonometric functions
- Agenda-friendly key controls (as well as PC keyboard alternative)
- Sound effects (via piezo buzzer)
- Pause and resume (even if you quit)
- ... and more!